Monday, November 30, 2015

A Moment

I had a moment today. It was one of those happy moments when you take a bit to look at your classroom and all the busyness that is going on. This is exactly what it's supposed to look like, I reflected. I had just finished teaching a group of six students about the O'men village. Now that the six had become experts they were sent out to teach the other students in their teams. I stood at the ready with my teacher hat on waiting for them to need me to solve a conflict or supply information they left out. But, they didn't need me. They were teaching and learning from each other. I resolved myself to stand back, observe, listen, and occasionally offer encouragement. I am looking forward to more moments like this.

3 comments:

  1. That is amazing! None of this happens without educational leadership. Thank you for all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this meme. So often memes poke fun...but yours shows amazing positivity and how things can / should be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this meme. So often memes poke fun...but yours shows amazing positivity and how things can / should be!

    ReplyDelete